Receive direction from office and/or site staff on work to be completed daily. Able to work independently or in a team to accomplish a wide variety of tasks. Work will take place outdoors and indoors, in all seasons.
- Able to follow blueprints and building plans.
- 5 Years of experience as a Carpenter
- Experience in the majority of the following items of work:
- Forming Concrete
- Framing Walls
- Hanging Doors
- Floors Joist Systems
- Installing Trusses
- Installing Trim & Baseboards
- Installing Shelving & Fixtures
- Installing Windows
- Installing Siding
- Installing Soffit & Fascia
- Installing Roofing & Shingles
- Framing Staircases
- Installing Millwork & Cabinetry.
Job Type: Full-time
- Carpentry: 5 years (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required)