Our client located in the North Fulton area is looking for an AR Specialist to join their team due to growth! Great opportunity within a large company that offers great benefits and a flexible schedule!
The main responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Responsible for the collection of customer receivables and management of a portfolio
- Interfaces with sales support, customer service, billing and accounts receivable in reconciling accounts. Interacts on a daily basis with customers via email and phone.
- Analyzes and reports on credit memo and write off activity.
- Prepares monthly collections reports, including reserve, baseline and support hold reporting.
- Provides reconciliations of invoices to contracts based on contract terms.
- 5+ years credit and collections or customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with all levels within the company
- Large ERP experience, such as Oracle, JD Edwards or SAP is required
- Excel (Vlookups & Pivot Tables)
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to work within a fast paced and challenging and ever-changing environment
- Deadline driven
- Experience reading and understanding contract terms and payments
- Software or high-tech industry experience strongly preferred
- Large, public company experience strongly preferred with a demonstrated focus on operational excellence
4-year degree in finance, accounting or related field or equivalent experience
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
1st Network Solutions is a full-service staffing firm located in North Atlanta focusing on placing Accounting and Finance professionals in contract, contract-hire, and direct-hire roles.