The Marketing Associate - Lead Development role will report to the CEO.
The Marketing Associate - Lead Development role is a key part of the Wealth Management Firm's new business marketing efforts. The purpose of this role is to ensure all new business leads are promptly booked and confirmed for initial discovery appointments. Highly responsive engagement with leads according to a new business touchpoint timeline is key to successfully performing this job.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Confirm all new business leads on advisors' calendars.
- Respond to callback requests in an effort to book them for Discovery meetings.
- Send prospect information request packets to all confirmed leads.
- Monitor and follow up on receipt of information request packets to ensure receipt a few days prior to scheduled first meeting.
- Transition completed information request forms to appropriate advisor and team.
- Consistently engage all aspects of new business plan and timeline until leads are fully transitioned over to advisors and teams.
- Handle all reschedule requests and cancellations of Discovery meetings, prior to completion of information request forms.
- Manage reschedule requests on advisors' calendars.
- Input all required new business leads and subsequent information into Redtail CRM system and new business tracking spreadsheets.
- Manage all new business leads workflows to completion in a timely manner.
- Identify reschedule and cancellation trends and work with Marketing and Sales on ways to respond to and minimize reschedules and cancellations.
- Identify, research, and implement (when approved) new technologies and resources to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the new business process.
- Transition appropriate leads (old, dead, unresponsive, etc.) into Drip campaign and properly label these leads within Redtail.
- Help implement Drip campaign initiatives and deliverables according to Drip plan timelines.
- Assist in preparing weekly reports for Marketing Team and firm, providing updates related to various metrics.
- Assist in Discovery meeting folder preparation, in coordination with advisor service teams.
- Radio - confirmation template updates for all PYA stations and weekly reminders for radio intake team, as needed.
- Support Office Manager in welcoming guests (parking, refreshments, directing them to meeting rooms, alerting required staff), provide backup for all incoming calls, and assisting with office and building maintenance matters as needed.
- Backup to Office Manager and Client Relationship Managers during PTO.
- Work with Marketing to maintain and improve workshop materials, marketing, and attendee booking rates.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)