Quil, a digital health company, is on a mission to help consumers better organize and navigate their health. By delivering personalized interactive health journeys which answer the question “What’s Next?” Quil partners with our customers - Health Care Providers and Payers - to increase patient engagement in their care and improve health outcomes while driving down costs. Quil combines the powers of precision data, state-of-the-art technology, and security with unparalleled consumer reach to help individuals navigate today’s chaotic healthcare landscape.
Quil is the digital health joint venture between Comcast NBCUniversal and Independence Blue Cross and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with offices in New York City.
Reporting to the VP of Market Development, the Director of Marketing will be responsible for Quil’s corporate communications, events, field marketing and brand campaign function.
- Develop and implement the brand strategy and marketing plan to increase customer acquisition and overall customer experience
- Create core marketing assets including brand guidelines, core messaging and sales materials
- Lead marketing communications activities including PR, thought leadership, and digital marketing
- Partner with Sales and GTM teams to drive leads and successfully enable their sales efforts Partner with VP of People to promote the Quil culture and support hiring needs
- Manage social media and web platforms
- Organizing company conferences, advisory boards and major events
- Think creatively, brainstorm and bring new tactics, campaigns and ideas to life
- Define, drive and measure KPIs for all initiatives
- Research market demand and competitive analysis for our core solutions
- Manage third party agencies including PR & Digital Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing and/or communications, MBA a plus.
- 7+ years direct marketing experience in Healthcare Tech or Consumer Marketing
- 5+ years managing outside agencies
- Excellent writing/editing skills with focus on marketing copy
- Excellent verbal and communication skills as well as keen listening and interpretation skills
- Demonstrated experience executing multiple projects under scope and timeline constraints
- Ability to receive and provide clear, honest and objective feedback in order to continue raising the bar
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, with an entrepreneurial ownership mentality
- Proven success working cross-functionally, with the ability to positively influence decisions
- A proactive, independent self-starter approach, with enthusiasm for teamwork
- A passion for Quil’s mission