- Code/Develop Test Plans to address the testing needs of load, stress and performance testing.
- Develops, executes and analyzes load tests for Web/REST API's/SOAP API's application.
- Develop quality automation code and ensuring extensive unit test coverage of the code.
- Maintenance of automation and performance code.
- Implements software quality assurance standards and processes.
- Maintains the quality and overall integrity of the test data.
- Provide support for defects when issues are uncovered.
- Analyzes test results and provides explanations of results to help in the tuning process.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Solid understanding in computer science fundamentals - Algorithm design, Problem solving, Complexity analysis and data structure.
- Understanding of software architecture technologies/protocols is a plus (e.g. HTML, HTTP, XML, Citrix, Web Services, SOA, SOAP, Unix/Linux knowledge).
- Ability to plan and accomplish goals given in a timely fashion.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience implementing and executing on Microsoft Visual Studio &/or Neoload application is a plus.
- Experience with system monitoring tools (IBM Tivoli) is a plus.
- Proficient with SQL databases is a plus.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Hardware is a plus.
- Experience with test planning, strategy, test script development and test execution is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment