What we know: Within every brand there's a story. Our passion lies in bringing brand stories to life.
Our business model is unique in that it balances strategic planning with flawless execution across a wide range of disciplines. And because we source best-in-class talent, we are able to provide solutions that are tailor-made to fit our clients' individual tastes and needs. Today with our continued growth we are looking to add a new family member to the 180 Team!
This is an immediate opening for a friendly, efficient, full-time marketing and events position with specialty skills and training in marketing/event activation.
We are looking for qualified, enthusiastic candidates to fill a unique and exciting position. Associate must reside in the Chicago Area, be a self-starter and be comfortable working in an at home setting. Associate will head up day-to-day field staff including but not limited to sourcing, staffing, training and mentoring our part-time teams. Associate will have daily contact and support clients needs as well as produce special events from planning to execution with guidance from upper management. Candidates with special interest in the beer and spirits industry are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn on the job
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication and follow through skills. Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Power point
- TEAM PLAYER
- Previous experience in event planning and field marketing a plus
- Ability to deal with high profile/high volume clientele in appropriate manner -1-3 years training or experience in similar field is desired but exceptions will be made for the right candidate
- Ability to fit into existing environment and thrive - Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Responsibilities: IN FIELD - STAFF
Responsibilities: EVENT - Branding Production
47K Salary (plus yearly bonus)
Health Insurance co-op
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,000.00 /year