Leading and inspiring a growing team of hungry experiential creatives isn’t for everyone. Doing it with a smile, with energy, by collaborating with your account and strategy partners everyday – that’s even harder. But if this is what you do, and you do it well – let's talk!
160over90 is a fast-paced environment and we need people who can think on their feet, lead by example, and get their hands dirty when necessary – and it will be necessary. You’ll lead a team of ACDs, writers, art directors and designers on a variety of projects, primarily in the experiential space. You’ll work with a Group Creative Director to ensure the work is best in class. You’ll work closely with your account and strategy teams to ensure the work is on brand and insightful.
If this is you, we need you like, yesterday.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Advertising, Marketing, Journalism or relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years related work experience, minimum of 5 years in an agency field in traditional, digital, and experiential space
- Experience managing a creative team - performance management, reviews, employee development, etc.
- Takes a profound interest in the world around you – culture, music, film, sport, art, entertainment
- Computer literacy with strong proficiency in all relevant programs
- Approachable, collaborative, results-oriented, problem-solver who can work with minimal direction, evaluating best practices and offering effective solutions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – not afraid to have difficult discussions
- Team building skills, proactively seeking opportunities to develop team members
- Strong operational/project management experience
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Must be able to juggle several projects at one time
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
Must include link to portfolio of work.
160/90 is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.