Evanston area applicants:
160 Driving Academy is seeking a highly driven, energetic, and tenacious individual to add to our team as a marketing director.
Are you resilient, competitive, and persistent? Are you a positive thinker and problem solver that is creative and resourceful and who doesn't back down from a challenge?
You bring the drive and the tenacity, we'll give you all of the tools and coaching necessary to be a top performer and part of a future in a very fast growing company!
If you are ready for the challenge and commitment required, then apply now.
Benefits include health insurance and paid vacation. More details will be provided upon resume submission***
- Two years marketing experience
- One year of social media management
- Degree preferred
- Strong work ethic coupled with tenacity and self-motivation to get the job done; quickly and correctly
- Oriented to drive for continuous process improvement
- Ability to quickly learn about the truck driving industry, CDL Class A training, and training requirements
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer proficiency with MS Excel and Word;
- Social media management; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Ability to work well in both a team and individual environment; must be able to self-guide through expected tasks
- Thrive in a fast-pace environment
- Strong organizational skills; able to multi-task as needed
- Ability to work hard, work smart, and work quickly
- Thick skin, ability to overcome adversity, and keep a level head under pressure
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Social Networking: 1 year (Required)