Over 300 million professionals traverse the globe to participate in business events. Billions of opportunities are created during this events and form the core of economic development. 10x more powerful networking happens at these events compared to any social channel.
10Times is the world's leading b2b event discovery and networking platform on a mission to connect business opportunities. From recommending events to attend and people to meet, we set up meetings, offer business travel solutions and allow people to get higher ROI for their time.
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you should be able to live, breathe, eat and possibly sleep digital marketing. In this role, you would develop, implement, track, and optimize all of our digital plans, programs, and campaigns across all digital channels.
This position requires you to think creatively, be proactive and self- motivated, highly curious and collaborative.
- Conceptualize and execute digital/social media marketing programs that promote web and mobile adoption of 10TIMES
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests (web forms, calls-to-action, thank you landing pages) to improve KPI of our web and mobile platform
- Build an overall communications strategy and help manage PR activities. This would include speaking to media and bloggers, hosts and guests, industry commentators and/or the wider community.
- Collaborate with media partners and event organizers to increase brand awareness
- Optimizing email marketing channel to our customer database
- Help with putting together a bi-weekly newsletter to engage users
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related discipline (prior experience in a related field qualifies)
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing (experience with digital branding and PR is a plus)
- Proven success in the development of campaigns and establishing relationships with digital influencers and media outlets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Experience with content and email marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently with little direction and multi-task while being productive and timely