About 10K Projects:
Established in 2017 by Elliot Grainge, 10K Projects is one of the fastest growing independent record labels in the world. Its innovative artists have driven more than 5 Billion streams since the label's inception, amassing 12 Gold and 7 Platinum or Multi-Platinum singles.10K Projects is based in Los Angeles, CA.
The Digital and Social Media Associate will be responsible for providing ongoing support to the Head of Marketing at 10K Projects to ensure the strategic and efficient digital and social media marketing, promotion and content creation of 10K Projects artists and their releases around the world. You'll be an integral part of the team, liaising with various stakeholders, including artists and their management and ensuring digital and social media campaigns are properly planned and executed.
- Strategize, plan and execute digital and social media strategy and content plan to support 10K Projects artists.
- Provide regular, detailed analytics deliverables including sentiment reports and campaign/ asset recaps to be shared with Leadership.
- Understand and develop audience insights for artists using research and analytics tools (eg. Spotify for Artists, Nielsen, etc.).
- Use data and analytics tools to inform digital and social strategies for artists.
- Work in conjunction with Product Managers to ensure consistent and clear communication with artists and management.
- Research and present competitive analysis and social media trends, making ongoing
recommendations to relevant parties to boost digital and social media efforts.
- Work closely with platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tik Tok), vendors and
brand partners to identify opportunities for digital promotions.
- Create and maintain social media content calendars for artists and projects.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Creative Associate and external partners to develop,
test and optimize digital and social creative.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on social media campaigns, strategies and
recommendations for various stakeholders, including artists and management, delivering
appropriate strategic recommendations to deliver ROI-positive outcomes.
- Additional projects and duties as is deemed appropriate by the Head of Marketing.
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in music marketing, preferably in the digital and/or social media space.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Superb written and oral communication skills.
- Creative self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills and attention to detail.
- A social media obsession: Demonstrated knowledge of and professional experience with social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Tik Tok, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and personalities at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work nights and weekend hours if needed with travel required on a case-
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver on budget.
- A team player with a roll-up-your-sleeves and "figure it out" attitude.
- Comprehensive knowledge of music and streaming landscape.
- Must be willing and able to accept changes in a continuously evolving
- Experience with analytic tools a plus.
- Experience with graphic design a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)