Our Firm is currently accepting applications for the position of Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. We offer group benefits, pension and competitive wages.
The main objective of this role is to provide a central point person for all marketing and business development related questions
- Produce marketing materials (ads, brochures, business cards, logo's etc.) and serving as a set of eyes for proofing, quality control and adherence to the firm's brand and style guides
- Providing centralized expertise on external printing and fulfilment of marketing and business development tactics, and documenting guidelines for paper stock choices and print execution
- Managing the firm's inventory of promotional products, sourcing products from our suppliers and co-ordinating with multiple internal stakeholders on their promotional product requirements
- Maintain and monitor the website and social media platforms by sourcing/creating and scheduling regular posts in keeping with MMP Architects Vision.
- Diploma/Certificate in marketing and communications or project management plus one to two years of related experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Experience as a marketing coordinator would be considered a very strong asset
- Strong Microsoft Office abilities (intermediate to advanced user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong understanding of design and printing processes
- InDesign, Photoshop or other Adobe Creative Suite programs is a must
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)