The Telecommunications Engineer is a key member of the 1800Flowers Telecommunications team. This position must handle multiple assignments in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment with frequent direct interactions with senior management. This position supports multiple departments in various capacities. This engineer will help to advance the Business Enterprise into the future Telecommunications initiatives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and refine technical documentation and requirements.
- Prepare technical documentation for telecommunication projects.
- Perform technical evaluations of systems and projects.
- Provide technical support to IT department.
- Optimize systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance.
- Prepare functional analysis.
- Implement detailed engineering projects (examples: layout, routing, supports...)
- Support and assist Telecom staff where necessary.
- Duties as assigned by manager.