VP/Brand Manager, Shari's Berries
1800Flowers.com is looking for a VP, Shari's Berries with compelling record of creating innovative and engaging strategies to lead the company's newest brand, Shari's Berries. This position will be focused on both developing the brand's image and driving revenue growth.
- Developing an understanding of the Shari's Berries core customer bases.
- Designing a brand persona that caters to the brand's core customers.
* Ideating and implementing marketing strategies and plans to drive revenue growth, customer acquisition, and customer retention across all online and offline marketing channels.
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to design and distribute brand content across all marketing channels, including display, video, search, radio, TV, and the website.
* Developing and implementing A/B tests across all marketing channels and ecommerce platforms.
* Overseeing campaign management and monthly spend budgets while hitting pre-determined KPI targets.
- Managing the production and analysis of ecommerce and customer analytics and reporting.
- Working with the Ecommerce Product team to create the platform roadmap and set priorities for feature enhancements.
- Providing insights to the Product Development team to produce data driven innovation in the product assortment.
- Working with cross functional teams to determine product assortment and demand planning.
- 10+ years of digital marketing experience (at least 5 years in-house/brand side)
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience (SEM, affiliates, paid social, display, video, etc)
* 5+ years of direct-response ecommerce campaign management expertise
- 3+ years of offline marketing experience (radio, TV, print, etc)
- Strong sense of marketing analytics and how to derive actionable insights from complex data sources
- Working knowledge of one or more of the analytics packages (eg Google Analytics).
- Management experience leading small teams against online performance-based media objectives
- Experience executing marketing campaigns that are part of multi-pronged marketing strategies that cross teams and organizations
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment without a lot of direction or oversight.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 4 years (Preferred)