Our company was founded in 2011 and has rapidly grown to be the leading provider of online bankruptcy courses nationwide. We believe in shaping the future of the legal industry with technology. We are searching for a mid to senior level product manager who is passionate about building products that are user friendly and products that people love to use. We are a small team and you'll have complete autonomy and have a direct impact on the projects you work on.
Your Job Duties:
- Create product vision, strategy, and roadmap for development based on market trends and competitor analysis.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, wireframes and prototypes.
- Work closely with bankruptcy attorneys, design team, and engineering team to design, build, and roll-out products.
- Effectively communicate sprint summaries, bugs and new features to team.
- 3 years plus of Product Management Experience in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Hands-on experience creating roadmaps, writing detailed requirements and wireframing UX concepts and workflows.
- Experience using Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch or similar.
- Creative problem-solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A/B testing experience
- BA/BS degree from accredited institution. Computer Science, Business, Economics, or Legal related fields of focus preferred.
Please submit your resume for review.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Paid time off
- Health insurance